internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Temporary hair dye

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Temporary hair dye
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:51:05 -0400

I'm sure they amended it to allow for patriotic expression in red,
white, and blue. But purple or pink, now, that would surely have you
before the Cary Fashion Police Commissioner...

Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>

Sent by: To:
"Internetworkers:
internetworkers-bounces@lists.
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/";
ibiblio.org
<internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
cc:

Subject: Re:
[internetworkers] Temporary hair dye
06/20/03 12:30 PM

Please respond to

"Internetworkers:

http://www.ibiblio.org/interne

tworkers/"

Isn't bright blue hair a violation of Cary's dress code ordinance?

TaB

Diana Duncan wrote:
> Purrrfect. In Cary, even! Who knew there were (other) cool people
> here? :)
>
> On Friday, Jun 20, 2003, at 12:34 US/Eastern, burnett AT pobox.com wrote:
>

>> I believe that Hot Topic in Cary Towne Center carries Manic Panic.
>>
>> Steve Burnett
>> burnett AT pobox.com

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
To unsubscribe visit