internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Temporary hair dye

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Temporary hair dye
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:33:53 -0400 (EDT)

Seems like most headshops carried that. If you're in Raleigh, call
Curious Goods on Hillsborough St; you could also try places like Slackers
and Buddha's Belly. (I like CG; the folks there are Good People(tm).)
I'm not familiar with similar stores in Chapel Hill and Durham.
--Sil

Reported 03.06.20 12:27 from Diana Duncan:

.:Anyone know where to purchase temporary hair dye in crazy colors around
.:here? (Electric blue preferred). I used Manic Panic brand way back
.:when, and bought it in funky clothing/music stores in Cleveland. Now
.:that I'm an old fogey, I have no idea where to go here.
.:
.:Diana
.:
.:---
.:Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
.:You are currently subscribed to InterNetWorkers mailing list
.:To unsubscribe visit
.:

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)