internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] IDE for PHP?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Russell <scottrus AT ipass.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] IDE for PHP?
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:57:26 -0400

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 12:54:15PM -0400, David Minton wrote:
> I am looking for a good IDE for PHP. Does anyone have any experience working
> with Zend:
>
> http://www.zend.com/store/products/zend-studio.php
>
> Can anyone suggest something better? Would prefer an OS X solution, but
> would consider a Windows based tool if it is really superior.

Apparently I'm still in the dark ages because I consinder vi a good IDE for
php. However, many like to use Elcipse with the PHP-Eclipse plugin. There is
also another IDE for PHP posted to freshmeat.net recently but the name
escapes me. However, it might be a good place to search.

--
Scott
Do not trifle with me, I have eaten 104 brains.