internetworkers - [internetworkers] RE: karaoke

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] RE: karaoke
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 14:43:07 -0400

on that note (ha ha) I must mention my only experience with karaoke -
watching a sharply-dressed obviously wealthy and very straight young
Asian man singing Tracy Chapman's "Talkin' Bout a Revolution." Badly.
http://www.about-tracy-chapman.net/debutalbum_lyrics.htm#talkin

I prefer never to try and find out if this sort of twisted incongruity
surrounds karaoke anywhere other than the San Francisco gay cocktail bar
I was in at the time.