internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] more Ender's Game news

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] more Ender's Game news
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:54:55 -0400

Speaking of Ender's Game, a friend an I many years ago thought that there should really be a video game saga based on the games in the book. It could even be educational. If I had known any more about video game programming, I would have tried to create it.

It looks as if someone is thinking along the same lines.

http://www.frescopictures.com/movies/ender/endersgame_update.html

A movie! Video Games! Yay! Personally, I think the book is one of the best ever, sci-fi or non sci-fi. I've been sorely disappointed by other Orson Scott Card books, but oh, well. One flash of genius is more than most ever have.