internetworkers - [internetworkers] [Humour] CNN interviews with SCO representative

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [Humour] CNN interviews with SCO representative
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:21:45 -0400

All,

Start the (working) week with a laugh:
http://pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6790

"CNN - "What is your take in the SCO-IBM case?"
SCO MoP - "We are winning! Allah be praised"

(tell me what you think about this. Humour in a second language is tough, as
don't really know if it's going to make somebody laugh or not)

Salut,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve Eastern Radiologists, Inc.
Stallman Reads my Tutorials! http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/Steel/rms.html

  • [internetworkers] [Humour] CNN interviews with SCO representative, Josep L. Guallar-Esteve, 05/27/2003