internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] NEW topic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] NEW topic
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 11:50:33 -0400

Title: RE: [internetworkers] NEW topic
Hey Gina,

If you find yourself in this situation again, shoot me an email at work (camccart AT unch.unc.edu).  Right now I can't read my RR email from work, so I saw this too late to respond.

Hope you're having a great weekend!
Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing