internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] NEW topic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] NEW topic
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:51:27 -0400

Title: RE: [internetworkers] NEW topic

ok.  It's Friday night and I have no plans.  This is unacceptable.

Anyone want to get dinner/see early (7pm) movie at My Mall (Southpoint)?  I'll go see just about anything (except for maybe The Jungle Book 2, tho I might be able to be convinced...)

Any better ideas?  (If it weren't so cruddy out, I'd want to go to the Bynum General Store show, but with the weather just spitting, that's out.)

:)

-gina