internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] statistics on broadband penetration?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: ids AT idisplay.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] statistics on broadband penetration?
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 08:55:56 -0400

>information we link to from the Web Performance site:
This looks good.
They name "Nielsen//NetRatings, Jupiter Research" as sources. I've heard of them. They should be reputable.
Thanks for this.
Ed W.

At 08:53 AM 5/23/03 -0400, you wrote:

On Friday, May 23, 2003, at 08:31 AM, ids AT idisplay.com wrote:

Have any INW'ers come across good quality statistics on broadband
penetration?
Something like % of Internet connected households that have DSL or
cable connections?
Ed Wesolowski

I have no way of judging quality in this matter, but this is a source
for that information we link to from the Web Performance site:

http://www.websiteoptimization.com/bw/

Some try to achieve immortality by performing grand deeds or the
accumulation of
great wealth. On the whole I prefer to achieve immortality by not
dying. -- Pratchett
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC