internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] "...flattering light on his left cheek."

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: BigLee Haslup <biglee AT haslups.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] "...flattering light on his left cheek."
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 20:12:01 -0400

The Republican campaign was embarrassed today when a small dog pulled back a curtain to reveal a media handler operating the knobs and levers of a the supposedly spontaneous event. Later than day at the same location, his opponent, the Great and Powerful Candidate of Oz, met with representatives of Kansas to discuss aid with rebuilding after a recent tornado.

BigLee