internetworkers - [internetworkers] FW: Barefoot Manner at Lincoln Theater - May 17th

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] FW: Barefoot Manner at Lincoln Theater - May 17th
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 10:00:25 -0400

Title: Barefoot Manner at Lincoln Theater - May 17th
Hi Folks,

More musical opportunities...  Cheryl and Jeff are both former coworkers of mine at Nortel, so I may head out to the Lincoln tonight.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing