internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Matrix Reloaded?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Matrix Reloaded?
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 22:42:55 -0400

I also just left the theater, and I think that Alan pretty much summed it
up. I also thought that the first movie stood on its own, and frankly, I was
a little hesitant to see this one, afraid that it could ruin the first one.
If you see it primarily for the special effects, you won't be disappointed;
they were beyond spectacular. As far as the story goes, it did leave a lot
of questions open, which to me seems more like a cliffhanger for the third
part due out in November.

Is it as good a movie as the first one (disregarding special effects)? No.
Is it still worth seeing? Absolutely.

My $0.02 worth.

- Bill

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/