internetworkers - [internetworkers] Last Day For Free AdventureGathering Tickets!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Last Day For Free AdventureGathering Tickets!
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:55:53 -0400

Hi,

Tomorrow is the last day to enter the drawing for the free tickets for Gina
Norman's AdventureGathering at Adventure Landing. Just send me an email RSVP
before midnight tomorrow night. Winners will be notified Tuesday evening.

Courtesy of our sponsor, HireNetworks, winners get a FREE 3-activity pass. You
can use it for 3 activities: go-kart racing, laser tag, or mini-golf. You
choose the combination.

Details: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/meeting/

RSVPs are NOT required for the Adventure Gathering. All are welcome. RSVPs are
only required to enter the drawing.

Cheers!

  • [internetworkers] Last Day For Free AdventureGathering Tickets!, Michael D. Thomas, 04/27/2003