internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Recession Over, INW Says; RSVP for goodies!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, virginia AT virginiaingram.com
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Recession Over, INW Says; RSVP for goodies!
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:34:46 -0400

Title: RE: [internetworkers] Recession Over, INW Says; RSVP for goodies!

Well, the free pass is actually a random drawing, so everyone who makes the deadline will have a statistically equal chance; however, I believe in "good juju", so perhaps entering early will help!

:)

-Gina (already RSVP'd, of course)

Gina Norman
Senior Manager, Global Web Governance
ginanorm AT nortelnetworks.com
919-905-4801 (ESN 355)
http://www.nortelnetworks.com

  • RE: [internetworkers] Recession Over, INW Says; RSVP for goodies!, Gina Norman, 04/21/2003