internetworkers - [internetworkers] Laser Tag!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Laser Tag!
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:40:50 -0400

This site has lots of great information about Laser Tag:

http://www.trutnee.narod.ru/english/english.htm

Did you know that George Carter, III, the creator of Laser Tag, was inspired
by the Millenium Falcon battle scene in Star Wars? I didn't! Here's the story:

http://www.jesterscourt.net/lasertag/history.htm

I've never played Laser Tag, but it sure does look exciting! I wonder what
it's like....