internetworkers - [internetworkers] FW: Linux programmers wanted

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "'alchoy AT bellsouth.net'" <alchoy AT bellsouth.net>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] FW: Linux programmers wanted
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:01:07 -0400

Title: FW: Linux programmers wanted

Here are some potential jobs for Linux geeks.  I don't know anything more than what's posted below, except that Al's a buddy of mine, and I'd feel terrible if he found people who were less-than-stellar through INW (but that shouldn't be a worry, 'cause we all *rock*, right?).

Job description below... resumes can be sent to Al directly (cc'd here).

Best,

Gina

Gina Norman
Senior Manager, Global Web Governance