internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] April's InterNetWorkers Gathering - please read

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] April's InterNetWorkers Gathering - please read
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 18:24:06 -0500

Sounds great to me!

But people can refuse to wear tags with no negative consequences, right? I
have many enemies and don't want to make myself a target... I could put the
entire roof top in danger, esp. if that satellite is still lurking out
there...

It may be helpful to put people's email addresses on the name tags... We could
all follow SMTP if someone is willing to act as a DNS server...

Cheers!