internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] 3/31 FCC hearing notes from gbn

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Virginia Ingram" <virginia AT virginiaingram.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: gbnewby AT ils.unc.edu
  • Cc: wxdu-internal AT duke.edu
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] 3/31 FCC hearing notes from gbn
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 18:23:03 -0500 (EST)

For those of you that missed the hearing, you would have been proud of Greg
and all of the WXDUers that spoke up and said something. It was a very
interesting meeting. Pictures of Ann and Greg should be in the paper
tomorrow (hopefully a few other people's pics will make it in the paper as
well)!!

Virginia

Virginia Ingram
http://www.virginiaingram.com