internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Joining the group...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Joining the group...
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 08:27:12 -0500

On Friday 28 March 2003 05:31 pm, Christopher wrote:
> Hi, all,

> I thought I would drop a note and say hello.

> I'm in the area for a bit--I'm on an extended visit from FL, before I head
> back to pursue a masters degree in interactive communications.

Hi Christopher!

Welcome to North Carolina! Hope you enjoy your stay here. No, if you want to
chit-chat about just anything, from tech stuff to shoes... and then, food :)
, you've found the perfect place.

Please join us in the next meeting. It's always good and fun.

Although I doubt I'll be able to make it, as now I live in the Eastern side
of
NC and I already have scheduled a trip to the Triangle on Wednesday (as most
Wednesdays). Bummer!

Salut,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve Eastern Radiologists, Inc.
MaDuIxA PoWeR!