internetworkers - [internetworkers] Lookin For Office Space in Chapel Hill or Carrboro

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Steve Steele" <Steve AT mindbenderstudios.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Lookin For Office Space in Chapel Hill or Carrboro
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:10:22 -0500

Does anyone know of any office space that I could sub-lease in Chapel Hill
or Carrboro?

I am pretty flexible just so long as it's not a dingy whole in the wall.
My requirements are 1000 -2000 sq feet with DSL, Cable or better internet
access. I need something within about two months. If you know of anything
please email me directly at Steve AT MIndbenderStudios.com or give me a call
at 620-3660.

I would also appreciate any feedback on what to avoid and what to look for
in office space on that side of town. I want to avoid the experience that
I had in downtown Durham, where I just about had to get upgrade a whole
building's phone lines just to get DSL.

Thanks in advance.
Steve