internetworkers - [internetworkers] jobs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kim Ashley" <Kim.Ashley AT bcbsnc.com>
  • To: <tw2 AT egroups.com>, <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] jobs
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:45:46 -0500

There are some job openings at my compay (Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North
Carolina) that might be of interest to folks on this list, including "Web
Designer", "Web Content Administrator", "Technical Project Manager", "Project
Manager (IS)", and "Business Analyst".

You can find more details on our website:
http://www.bcbsnc.com/careers/

I don't know much about these positions. Feel free to contact me if you have
general questions, but not about specifics.

Kim

Kim Ashley
Web Information Architect
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
(919) 765-4178
kim.ashley AT bcbsnc.com

  • [internetworkers] jobs, Kim Ashley, 03/18/2003