internetworkers - [internetworkers] RE: rock n roll, staying up late

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] RE: rock n roll, staying up late
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:26:17 -0500

OK, so all of you bemoaning your lost youth and such, here's an
opportunity for you to come stay up a wee bit past yo' bedtime on this
lovely spring evening. (ha.)

the Billion
with Chris Ryan & the Noise (from Baltimore or someplace north like
that)
live at the Cave
tonight, Tuesday, March 18
starting time yet to be determined, sometime after 9:30-10.
beer.

for those of you who have never suffe- experienced a Billion show, we
are the chameleons of local rock. We do all originals, with lots of live
improv / dark jam stuff. Wheeee! (that's always amusing) At any given
moment we might sound somewhat like Wilco, Black Sabbath, Ween, They
Might Be Giants, the Bay City Rollers, Portishead, Korn, Weezer, Frank
Zappa, Oingo Boingo, Van Halen, Pink Floyd, Madness, RHCP, Camper Van
Beethoven, PresidentsOTUSA, or the Disco Biscuits. Or all of them,
simultaneously. Or none of them.

stay up late, c'mon, you know you want to. it's just like the Reagan
Years - lousy President, economy in the toilet, everybody waiting for
the end of the world, time to rock out & get drunk!!!!

Paula
http://www.tentotheninth.com/

  • [internetworkers] RE: rock n roll, staying up late, childers . paula, 03/18/2003