internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] 4th Anniversary Redux

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] 4th Anniversary Redux
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:35:39 -0500

On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 09:44 PM, David R. Matusiak wrote:

plus, a bunch of SILS students showed up and i think Mike Thomas convinced them to contribute their youthful vigor to internetworking.

Shall we raffle off the youthful vigor, or do we want to take turns borrowing it for special occasions?

The only good composer is a dead composer.
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC