internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] 4th Anniversary Redux

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] 4th Anniversary Redux
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:44:45 -0500

many thanks to everyone for making this meeting such fun! it was quite nice to hang out in the speakeasy with all of you. as for the scoundrels who commandeered a table and ran that poor waitress ragged - shame on you! ;)

also many thanks to Bob Kern and TIPS publishing for the wealth of tech books they granted to us for giveaways! and thanks to everyone who cleaned out their closet and/or bookshelf for good causes! the generosity that night was overwhelming!! plus, a bunch of SILS students showed up and i think Mike Thomas convinced them to contribute their youthful vigor to internetworking.

cheers!
dave m.