internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Giant Lava Lamp for small WA town

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Giant Lava Lamp for small WA town
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 01:05:58 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Paul Jones wrote:

> the pictures make me hope that they succeed. i would certainly go see it
> in person once it is built. this is much nicer than the inferiority
> complex (errr the sports and entertainment arena).
>
> http://www.giantlavalamp.com/

An old usenet article on making big, if not lighthouse-size, lava lamps.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=lava+window+between+our+main+control+room&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=lo7mijua58.fsf%40catapult.va.pubnix.com&rnum=1

(URL broken into three lines for reassembly)

--
Steve Burnett burnett AT pobox.com http://www.pobox.com/~burnett/
System Administration Technical Documentation Information Retrieval