internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] When lawyers meet email

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] When lawyers meet email
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:38:12 -0500

Funny.

As my wife is an attorney, I receive such a disclaimer for the most incidental
emails, such as the following. Good thing. I'm often tempted to do an
"unauthorized review, use disclosure or distribution" of such emails. But then
I read the notice and realize that it is prohibited.

Subject: Movie Tonight?

Do you want to see a movie tonight?

of the original message