internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] How do get the CED from stop spamming?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] How do get the CED from stop spamming?
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 19:33:35 -0500

on Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 07:28:38PM -0500, David Minton wrote:
> Hesketh.com is listed as the technical contact for the CEDNC.ORG
> domain. You could try contacting them for help.

I've already tapped the appropriate people here to see what's going on.
I'll report back what I can find out. We don't handle the CED's mail,
just their DNS and Web site, etc. so we'll have to contact folks inside
the CED and see what's going on. Rest assured we're as concerned about
this as you are.

Steve

Book publishing is second only to furniture delivery in slowness. -b. schneier