internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] The Omen Part XII, Microsoft/RIAA/MPAA

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] The Omen Part XII, Microsoft/RIAA/MPAA
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 13:52:08 -0500

indeed, their worm has spawned in my mind and now i exist only to draw you all into a world of un-copyable, un-shareable and just possibly dang un-watchable media.

do not let your beanie or unclothed location fool you. the ring sees all. a giant eye, wreathed in flame. always on. always there. must have a great UPS.

/drm