internetworkers - [internetworkers] so far off topic, it ain't even funny...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] so far off topic, it ain't even funny...
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 12:35:26 -0500

okay, so i've been furiously re-listening to all my records from 2002 in order to compile my annual list of decent recordings for the given year.

this morning, i've been jamming to Bonnie Raitt's "Silver Lining" -- which i really haven't paid much attention to since i got it in the spring.

Holy (&#@%$^@ #$!^!! this disc is GREAT! it gets better with each listen, and while Bonnie's sound has been "mature" for some time, i think she has reached a new echelon for her own personal ability to mate sound and lyric.

if you're even a partial fan of hers, then "Silver Lining" is worth a listen.
(or a second listen if you are like me...)
/drm

  • [internetworkers] so far off topic, it ain't even funny..., David R. Matusiak, 01/02/2003