internetworkers - [internetworkers] Athletic Walkers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <network AT trianglenetworkinggroup.com>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Athletic Walkers
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 13:53:28 -0500

Hi Folks,

I posted this once before, but lost all the responses and their contact
information when I lost my hard drive (am I doing a better job of backing up
now? Yes!)

I'm a runner who also walks, and I'm looking for other folks who are
interested in (fairly fast) walking. I usually do about six miles, but can
vary that. I walk everywhere in Cary, Raleigh, Apex, and sometimes Chapel
Hill.

If you're interested in joining me, please drop me an email and let me know
how to contact you. Please include phone numbers, as often walks are
planned only hours (or an hour :)) in advance.

Hope everyone is enjoying their New Years Day!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing