internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers digest-More Car shopping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Margaret McDowell <margaretmcdowell AT yahoo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers digest-More Car shopping
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:46:13 -0800 (PST)

Great to read all of the comments regarding the Mini
Cooper S! I am 98% sure I'll be buying one in January,
but as already mentioned, there is a lengthy wait
period. I don't mind tho'

I did my test drive at the Winston dealership and it
was a blast! They definately know which back roads to
take you on so you can get the full Mini experience.

During my decision making period, I found a great
website/forum,
http://www.mini2.com
for Mini Cooper owners. You can read threads about
what faults/fixes people have had, modifications, etc.
It's a great source if you're seriously considering!

Margaret