internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Re: [labratz] looking for firewood

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Christopher Baley <chris AT designnation.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Re: [labratz] looking for firewood
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:21:19 -0500

I've been choppin wood for the past couples of days, in an attempt to get ready for the winter, and by god it sure came on strong. I know all of the stores here in Raleigh are out, and I have been posting signs for firewood on the roads. If you want to drive to Raleigh and pick some up, I have several cords cut already. It's fresh wood but, burns great once you get it going. We've been cozying up by the fire for the past couple of days.

Let me know if your interested.
919-961-2538