internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: [labratz] looking for firewood

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jason Z. Moore" <zulick AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org, <labratz AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: [labratz] looking for firewood
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:32:44 -0500 (EST)

Lowes was selling firewood yesterday, but i'm not certain if they still
have it. Finch's in carborro was also selling it, but again I am uncertain
about current availability.

jason

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Paul Jones wrote:

:like most of you we are still without power. and we are close to being
:without firewood. fireplaces are not nearly as effecient as my old
:woodstove. does anyone know of a firewood source in chapel hill.? yes i
:could just walk outside, but that wood is green and very wet and mostly
:pine. to do list: buy chainsaw.
:
:==========================================================================
: Paul Jones
: "Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!"
:http://www.ibiblio.org/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As MetaLab.unc.edu
: pjones AT ibiblio.org voice: (919) 962-7600 fax: (919) 962-8071
:
:labratz mailing list
:labratz AT lists.ibiblio.org
:http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/labratz