internetworkers - [internetworkers] Still stuck: day 2

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: michael AT czeiszperger.org
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Still stuck: day 2
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:34:20 -0500

Arghh! The 1st day was fun but I'm ready to get back to work. Weaver St. Market in SV was giving away perishables so we had a free lunch on the salad bar. I made chicken picatta in a lemon mushroom caper sauce on the grill last night so we're eating well.

The next problem is what to do with the frozen food in the giant freezer in the garage. This morning we're cooking 5 dozen ch. wings and 2 lbs of shrimp so you're all welcome for lunch.

--Michael, Maria & Zoe