internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Re: snowing in Chapel Hill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: craig duncan <craigduncan AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Re: snowing in Chapel Hill
  • Date: 05 Dec 2002 18:31:11 -0500

Coin flip>>

Before moving to the Triangle, I lived in Cleveland OH for 8 years, and
before that in SW Scotland - that chipping away at ice and snow to get
into your car gets old real fast. Personally, if I never see another
snow flake the rest of my life, I won't miss it.

No awe, no wonder, just cold!

Having said that, I did help my niece and nephew build there fist ever
snowman over Thanksgiving (see attached pic). Watching them discover
snow was a great and joyful experience :+))

Yeah, I know, the snowman sucks as much as my photography, but their
faces tell a different story.