internetworkers - [internetworkers] Tonight's Gathering CANCELLED

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: inet-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Tonight's Gathering CANCELLED
  • Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 18:17:01 -0500

The 4th Annual Gathering & Clothes Drive
is cancelled. Tyler's is closed.

Please, please hang on to the items you
wish to donate. We'll reschedule.

Now, the good news -- a Raleigh company
is interested in having us extend our
clothing drive and match our efforts with
their own internal corporate clothing
drive. More on this later.

Be safe!

P.S Sorry for the late cancellation. No power,
no rr and the phone line is laying in my
front yard. You might see me in the
yard splicing it into my laptop tomorrow:-)

  • [internetworkers] Tonight's Gathering CANCELLED, Michael D. Thomas, 12/05/2002