internetworkers - [internetworkers] FOR: Andrew B, Chris H, Shea T

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: machett AT ibiblio.org
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] FOR: Andrew B, Chris H, Shea T
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 00:23:50 -0500

wow ... didn't expect anyone would actually have one, much less three of you.
So thanks for the replys.

what I need is a monitor with a 15-pin connection to go with my Performa
6320. If any of yours fits the bill, I'm sure I want it. I'm not too picky,
but I would prefer it not be one of the faulty 15" multiscan displays (the
ones that lost color balance after a few years use -- you'd know by now if
you had one).

Anyway, thanks again for the response. I'll call again when I'm back from
Richmond on Tuesday.