internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Morrisville/RTP Apartments Recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Deborah Ellington <deborah AT invincigirl.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Morrisville/RTP Apartments Recommendations
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 14:40:40 -0500

>I'm apartment shopping right now and thought I'd check if anyone had any
>opinions on one that I'm interested in, Olde Towne Apartments at =
>Carpenter Village. If you live/have lived here, what did you think? =
>Did you like it? Are there any other apartments in the Morrisville/RTP =
>area that people recommend?

I lived at Stonesthrow Apartments on Alexander Drive about five years ago
and thought they were nice. Pretty inexpensive, super-convenient to 147 or
I-40 as well as being right in RTP. At that time they also had satellite TV
included in every apartment which I liked a lot. But actually the biggest
selling point for me was they allowed dogs of any size. I was quite happy
living there and only moved because I bought a house.

Deborah Ellington
Multimedia Developer
Elon University

  • [internetworkers] Re: Morrisville/RTP Apartments Recommendations, Deborah Ellington, 11/08/2002