internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] What kind of newspaper is USA Today?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] What kind of newspaper is USA Today?
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:53:57 -0400 (EDT)

Chris is right about the article's author. She's been publically vocal
against the RIAA for some time now. Interesting articles. A link to her
previous article, circa May 2002:

http://www.janisian.com/article-internet_debacle.html

--sil

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)