internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Charity Hosting?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InerNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Charity Hosting?
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:13:07 -0400 (EDT)

Joe and all,

Perfect for RTPnet. See http://www.rtpnet.org/membership/

Please send them our way. We are trying to increase membership.

While we aren't free, we have good service and no ads. Many of our members
are sponsored by an individual -- at least I see quite a few personal
checks.

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)