internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] EZ-Blogging for the Overworked?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rachel Cox <rachel AT hesketh.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] EZ-Blogging for the Overworked?
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:33:18 -0400

At 01:05 PM 10/18/2002 -0400, Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov wrote:
[snip]
>Yeah, I know, blogs are passe now.

*Phht*. Passe, shmasse, they're fun and convenient. I use blogger for mine - you can choose to publish to your own website via FTP, it's free, they don't spam, it's pretty reliable, it's a whole lot easier than Moveable Type (though MT is rather more powerful), it's not hard to set up, you can use your own design... I mean, if you're clever enough to *have* a website and care whether the blog is on it instead of elsewhere, you're definitely more than clever enough to set up a Blogger blog in fairly short order.

www.blogger.com

You might want to set up your blog so it's in its own directory with its own username and password, though, just for security.

Cheers!
-Rachel

Rachel Cox | Web Developer | 919.834.2552 x16 | hesketh.com/inc
Image is only the beginning. Knowledge is profitable.
http://www.hesketh.com/proof/white_papers/