internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers digest, Vol 1 #88 - 29 msgs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: AlMaur777 AT aol.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers digest, Vol 1 #88 - 29 msgs
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:40:39 EDT

In a message dated 10/18/2002 12:05:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, internetworkers-request AT lists.ibiblio.org writes:

I think Bowles is unethical

I've become a political agnostic. Compromise, equivocation, and position switching are in the very nature of politics. How do we access a politician's ethics? The rules change depending on the jobs they seek. A politician's stance on the national scene often has little relation to the same politician's stance on a state or local level. Often enough, what they say doesn't have much relation to what they do.
I am concerned that neither seems to have much grasp of technology issues (at least they haven't shown much savvy on tech issues so far) in a state where those issues are highly important.

Allan Maurer
Writer
PHONE: 919-667-1733

.