internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Virtual F.A.N. Club Meeting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Virtual F.A.N. Club Meeting
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:40:40 -0400

i would like to make more money and more friends.
i would also like to have my hardwood floors dry cleaned.

On Wednesday, October 16, 2002, at 11:40 AM, Steven Champeon wrote:

on Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 07:55:10PM -0400, Michael D^HC. Thomas wrote:
October's guest presenters are Judy Feld and Ernest Oriente, two of
the most successful coaches in the world. They have used Strategic
Alliances to dramatically increase their business and incomes well
into 6 figures! It works for any type of business from independent
practice to small business to major corporation.

We're just getting started as a "Virtual" FAN Club and would love
your help in spreading the word. The only way we can continue to
attract great presenters is with BIG numbers.

We encourage you to forward this invitation to 5-10 others you feel
might benefit from a new perspective on marketing -an area of ongoing
challenge for every business. Thanks!

Am I the only one here who sees:

- dramatically increase your business and incomes
- works for any type of business
- need for lots of people to attend
- forward to 5 to 10 friends

and thinks "multi-level marketing scam"?

PS: I got the call on Preston's Carpet Dry Cleaning, too - go get 'em.