internetworkers - [internetworkers] Virtual F.A.N. Club Meeting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Michael C. Thomas" <mikethomas AT nc.rr.com>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Virtual F.A.N. Club Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:55:10 -0400

From the other michael thomas...

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2002 2:31 PM
Subject: Virtual F.A.N. Club Meeting

From the desk of Michael Thomas

Hi Michael D.,

I hope you are thriving in your new position.

Please consider posting this announcement to the InterNetWorkers.

Elizabeth Hyland and I, co-hosts of the Intrl Virtual FAN Club (VCF),
would like to invite all of you to "attend" our Virtual meeting on
Thursday, October 17th, 6-7pm Pacific.

The VFC brings outstanding Guest Experts to all Free Agents anywhere
in the world each month - Those who have a local face-to-face group
and those who do not.

October's guest presenters are Judy Feld and Ernest Oriente, two of
the most successful coaches in the world. They have used Strategic
Alliances to dramatically increase their business and incomes well
into 6 figures! It works for any type of business from independent
practice to small business to major corporation.

We're just getting started as a "Virtual" FAN Club and would love
your help in spreading the word. The only way we can continue to
attract great presenters is with BIG numbers.

We encourage you to forward this invitation to 5-10 others you feel
might benefit from a new perspective on marketing -an area of ongoing
challenge for every business. Thanks!

Hope to see you on the 17th. We provide a meeting summary via email
and at www.personal-empowerment.com. We also post the call on our
24/7 audiopodium (405-244-4000 #175) for those who cannot attend.

Cheers!
Mike Thomas and Elizabeth Hyland
---
"Working for yourself doesn't have to mean working by yourself," Dan
Pink
Personal and Professional Coaching
Virtual Free Agent Nation Co-Hosts
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FreeAgentNationCommunity/
Elizabeth AT personal-empowerment.com
MikeThomas AT nc.rr.com

       Intl Virtual Free Agent Nation Club
              October 2002 MEETING

==> October 17th, Thursday, 9-10 PM Eastern <==

To REGISTER email to: Register AT personal-empowerment.com
Put "October" in the subject line.

You can read more about our speakers at:
http://www.personal-empowerment.com
Click on the button for F.A.N. Club Speaker Information

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
   ==> JUDY FELD and ERNEST ORIENTE <==
           SMARTMATCH ALLIANCES
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Judy Feld and Ernest Oriente will be our guest experts
at the October meeting of the Intl Virtual Free Agent
Nation Club. To learn more about them visit:
http://www.coachingsuccess.com

Their alliance partners have included the world's
Largest training website, innovative web designers,
technology companies, media groups, and sales and
service organizations.

SmartMatch Alliances are:

==> Win-Win. Each alliance partner benefits and thrives.

==> Low- to no-risk. Alliance partners don't usually
    spend money unless they're making money, or as we
    like to say...revenues first...expenses second!

==> Easy to develop. The simpler, the better.

==> High leverage. A small investment of time and effort
    yields big results.

==> Low- or no-cost. Partners substitute creative thinking
    for big money.

==> Flexible. Solid alliances are easy to get started and
    easy-to-revise.

==> Just-in-time. No inventory to build and store, no
    extra resources needed...no hassles!

==> Profitable. Some solid business math: great leverage
    + high visibility = big profits.

==> Fun. And why not?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

sfbayfanclub-unsubscribe AT yahoogroups.com