internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] citizen apathy

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Chuck Morford <chuckmorford AT yahoo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] citizen apathy
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 07:04:54 -0700 (PDT)

Ah, but that's just exactly what "they" want you
to believe...

I used to work for a large, very powerful, law
firm (Greenberg Traurig, in Miami, for the
lawyers in the group)...

Now, obviously, as the resident computer geek I
wasn't privy to every secret that was kept in
those walls, but let me tell you, being
"invisible" in a place like that will make your
opinions about people's motivations change.

People seek power for power's sake...
Lawyers like the ones at GT are the puppet
masters behind lots of the things you read about
in the news, national and international.

Believe me, conspiracies and "secret societies"
DO EXIST.