internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] citizen apathy

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Eric Wolfram <ewolfram AT infinex.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] citizen apathy
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:55:12 -0700

At 03:43 PM 10/11/02 -0400, you wrote:
>filthy rich people in other countries too. And I'd be willing to bet
>there are a number of people even just within the US whose fortunes and
>power are so well concealed that they will never make it onto Forbes'
>list, even though they might very well be near the top.

Are you asking me to believe, without the benefit of research or "facts to
inform our opinions", that a horrid group of extremely rich people with
huge clandestine fortunes have "hired" the Bush dynasty as "puppets" to do
their evil bidding. Hmmm.

Can anyone prove that these secret hidden fortunes exist, since more then
one person has alluded to them in this thread and yet THESE assumptions
seam to be accepted as truth without objection. And while we're at it, can
someone please prove that the Bush family fortune isn't hidden among these
secret fortunes. My personal view, and I might be wrong, is that reality is
far less dramatic then all this.

Eric (So I'll shut up now maybe) Wolfram
http://wolfram.org/