internetworkers - [internetworkers] web application consultant?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Marcia Stoffel Martins <msmartin AT ccbeunet.br>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] web application consultant?
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:49:30 -0300 (EST)

Hello all,

I would like to know if there's anybody out there, who has experience
developing rich-client macromedia MX / database driven web applications.

We are an educational multimedia company here at RTP, and would like to
expand
our services by developing a "university like" web application. We know what
we need accomplish, but are not sure what kind of infrastructure we need.
(hardware, software and server versions such as SQL server and coldFusion).
So
we decided to try to find somebody that could consult with us and, at least
help us get started.

About the application, we'd like to let the "students" sign in, take their
classes, have a post-test, and have it all stored for later performance
evaluation. Also, experience with Flash remoting would be a plus, because we
would like to allow the student to download the material, take the classes
offline, and then synchronize with the server.

Anyone?

Thanks

Marcia
mclover AT cleandata.com

  • [internetworkers] web application consultant?, Marcia Stoffel Martins, 09/16/2002