internetworkers - [internetworkers] Looking for Q.A. and/or Documentation positions for talented former co-op

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Wolfe, Joanna" <wolfe AT oup-usa.org>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Looking for Q.A. and/or Documentation positions for talented former co-op
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 17:25:50 -0400

One of our former NC State Co-ops, Kevin Church, has recently graduated and
is job hunting.
Based on personal expereience here at OUP, I can report that he has an
excellent Q.A. skills.
If anyone knows of any position that might be suitable, or if you are willing
to give an information interview he would be greatly appreciative.
He has worked on websites at OUP, in particular websites that we have
inherited with the buy in of text books.
So he is experienced with all the annoying details of taking a website in one
format and melding it into another format.
His resume can be viewed at:

http://www4.ncsu.edu/~kcchurch/resume.html.

Regards,

Joanna

Joanna Wolfe
Manager, Business Technology Services
Oxford University Press, USA
2001 Evans Road
Cary, NC 27513
v: (919) 677-0977 ext. 5242
f: (919) 677-2654
c: (919) 244-7696
e: wolfe AT oup-usa.org
w: www.oup-usa.org

Today's URL of interest:

http://www.oup-usa.org/reference

  • [internetworkers] Looking for Q.A. and/or Documentation positions for talented former co-op, Wolfe, Joanna, 09/06/2002