internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] whiteboard

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lisa C. Boyd" <lisa AT grassunderfoot.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] whiteboard
  • Date: 03 Sep 2002 12:50:23 -0400

On Tue, 2002-09-03 at 11:48, David Minton wrote:
> Duke Surplus sometimes has stuff like that. I think they are now in the
> Shops at Lakewood (near the Blue Nile restaurant).

I was going to recommend Duke Surplus also. They have a lot of stuff
down there for sale - and often I've seen whiteboards. If you have an
idea of size, I can check for you the next time I go down there (if it's
hard for you to get over this way).

Not sure where the Blue Nile restaurant is, but the Surplus store is
located in the Shops at Lakewood :)

Lisa B.