internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] class on acrobat

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jeni Grant <jeni.grant AT pobox.com>
  • To: "internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] class on acrobat
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:57:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, David R. Matusiak wrote:

: lastly, i would suggest contacting NCSU (or another univ) and asking
: about what training courses they offer to non-students/faculty. often,
: they have a class for everything.

NCSU's computer training unit offers an online course on Acrobat 5,
and their online courses are usually very good.

http://www.dcs.ncsu.edu/ctu/courseoutline.cfm?ID=372

-jeni-

--
all those things / that you taught me to fear / i've got them in my garden
now / and you're not welcome here --poe, "control"

geekchyk.org // jeni.livejournal.com // photos.geekchyk.org